Wednesday, September 5, 2012

37.) Gentlemen's Dwelling

Well, the time has come for me to be "that guy." What guy? The guy that uses his immense blogger fame to promote one of this other products.

Today is the official release of my web series Gentlemen's Dwelling. I've been working on this project for over a year now, and serve as the writer, executive producer, sound designer, and one of the stars. So, as you can see, it's kind of my baby. I love it with all my heart, and I want to share it with all of you!

Also starring my two best friends, Ben Leasure and Zach Stasz, Gentlemen's Dwelling follows two brothers sharing an apartment together, who invite their socially awkward neighbor to move in with them. The two brothers are constantly at odds, while the new roommate does his best to fully understand what exactly is going on. They find themselves in all sorts of interesting situations, including dating the same girl, having their lives threaten by more than one stranger, being taken hostage, nearly overdosing on prescription medication, and being kidnapped by a crazy bird lady.

I would love you for eternity if you would watch episode 1 (and every other episode when they come out), and like and comment as much as possible. I'm providing a bunch of links below for you to enjoy. THANK YOU!



Written By Joe Lankheet
[Website]
[Facebook]
[Twitter]

No comments:

Post a Comment